The idea of creating an authentic website www.elearningmoo.com has come as result to the increasing need for Publish and Popularization the E-Learning activities in the Iraqi ministry of oil.
The idea started after 2012 and the site was made by the team of E-training and remote learning in the oil sector in cooperation with the Indian company CommLab for the purpose of serving all targeted group at any time and any place.
The site is distinguished with the following:
Using interactive and different techniques including :
- Commenting on all subjects.
- The Learning Management System LMS.
- The Virtual Courses System VCS.
- The Lecture Recording System.
- The Electronic Examinations System.
- The User Database System.
- Beautiful ,professional and simple design.
- Suitability for the site contents.
- Fast browsing and loading.
- Proper distribution of contents.
- Easy accessibility to information through the search drive.
- Easy browsing.
- A presenter in Arabic and English.
The News: The site collects the E-Learning related activities and achievements
Showing the teaching lessons: The site presents a collection of teaching lessons related to the followed E-Learning systems explained in a simple professional method for each of the targeted group.
The Support: The site gives full support for the beneficiary group of the oil sector employees and the students of oil institutes with specialized courses.
A magazine, library and teaching courses: The site presents a wide collection of scientific magazines and books through the library of the oil ministry and the IVSL in addition to free courses as required for each specialty.